Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Horseback riding!
I have a big interest for horses, and my family have two horses, so that is a perfect match. I use to ride our horses almost every day in the week, and I have a lot of fun with it, like I find up new things to learn, and new things to do. Today I did horseback riding with my friend Helene, That has gone on a riding school in three yeas. We started with breading the horses, so that they would not get a blister, than we took in something it the horses mouth, so we could control the horse from their back, than we started riding. First we did walk on to the riding ground, and did some jumping, and than we walked a trip in the forest near by. I did ride on both of our horses, and I did the all three paces on the bout of them. Her you can see some pictures of the trip we did with the horses today.
Displaying IMG_9986.JPGDisplaying IMG_9999.JPGDisplaying IMG_9993.JPGDisplaying IMG_9992.JPG










No comments:

Post a Comment