Monday, September 21, 2015

The Trauma day!
This PE lesson we did turn into a PE day, so we did meat at school nine clock and did start to go little after.  We did walk up to persløkka, where our teacher, bill stood and explained us what we where going to do on the trauma day. What he did explained was that our class was going to start to act sick/hurt, and one other class was going to try to save us/help us, while an other class was filming, and the last class was grading the class that was going to save us/help us. We did this one time, and than we did switch, and after we had been doing this two times, we did make a fire, and on the fire we did grill our hot dogs and marshmallows, and I though it was really nice. After we was finished with grilling we did do the same thing as we had been doing before the grilling, so we did that two more times, and than our teacher, bill did say good bye, and than we could go. At the trauma day every class did have a way, or a story of how they got so hurt, and first our class was going to have a story, and our story was that we where on the ski lift, and than I came a man from the side and crashed into us, so than we in the groups of four did decide how of us that had broken both legs, and how of us that had got a stick in their eye and that person could not feel their legs, or their legs was tickling, and that person had also hurt their back, and the third person had been cuted of their fingers, and it was much blood, and the fourth person had a ski pole in their stomach. What I did think about the trauma day was that it was really fun, and I learned a lot more, and some  brand new, even thou we just did things we had already learned about. I thought that it would actually be much more seriously, like I thought that you needed to really concentrate, and be really focused on what you where doing, but actually I did find it not to seriously, and you had a lot of time, so you did not need to stress or do things really fast. When I look back I think it was a important experience, that I was lucky to get with me, and I learned a lot, and it was fun, interesting, and helpful to have the trauma day. This did help me to really understand how to deal with these things, and I am sure that this will help me in my life. Here you can see that it is some one hurt, and if I would met a person in the forest that would look like this I would first look if the person was alive, and if the person did breath, and let us say that this person could breath, but hi was really bloody, and he had broken his ankle, that I would first would take of my jacket, or some thing else I could tie a knot with, so than I would do a knot and that tie the jacket around he`s knee, so that it would stop the bleeding, and than I would get two quite tick sticks that I would set at each side of the ankle, and than use an other bit of  fabric to use to hold the sticks together, and so the person could not move their ankle.   
<
(the pictures are coming)        

No comments:

Post a Comment