Sunday, September 6, 2015

Ultimate Frisbee

In the PE this week we did ultimate Frisbee, first we did walk to HiBu, because it was there we where going to have the PE, we started whit learning about health and how do fix something broken. After that we started to play ultimate Frisbee. In the start I needed to be told how to play Ultimate Frisbee, because I was not there last time when the other students in the class was learning how to play ultimate Frisbee. In the start after I was told how to play ultimate Frisbee, I thought that it was not so fun, and I did not really understand how to play, plus I thought it was very hard to catch the Frisbee. After a while, after we had played towards an other team, I started to understand the rules more, and understood more how to play ultimate Frisbee, and I thought it was more fun to play it when I did know the rules and how to play it more properly. After we had played towards all the other tree teams, we did learn little more about what to do with something broken, and than we began to walk back to the school. What I could do better was to try to not be so afraid of bouncing in to other people, because I was really afraid of bouncing in to other people, and then when I was playing Frisbee I took my time to look around me so I was sure to not bounce in to any one, but than I lost control of where the Frisbee was going, and than it was not easy to catch the Frisbee. I saw somebody else that did not care if he would bounce into any body else and this person did almost get the Frisbee every time, so that is something I could practice. What I did want to learn more about is how to throw the Frisbee to the place you wanted, and that is because always when I did throw the Frisbee, i did throw it right in front of me, because I thought it would go strait, but the Frisbee always did turn its way in the end when it was foaling down wards.

1 comment:

  1. a great post... I like the fact that you state a goal, list your observations and talk about how you are going to get it. That is really nice. I think that you missed some things to be graded on since you missed a day of PE, so your grade might be low to start, but as long as you keep going and keep trying you should increase. Also, make sure that you bring up some of the terms that we talk about in class (ABCs and splinting... etc). Thanks for doing everything that you do! See you Monday.

    ReplyDelete